FEES AND CHARGES
|Fee Schedule January 2018|
|Initial Consultation||$350. The purpose of the initial consultation is to gather information, discuss your current financial situation, goals and objectives and provide an explanation of our financial planning process. There is no further financial obligation than this stage should you wish to not proceed. Bring as much information with you as possible.|
|Statement of Advice (SOA)||From $880 upwards. A Statement of Advice will be prepared covering your personal circumstances, analysis of your current situation, description of your proposed situation and what strategies might be employed to achieve the changes. This will include analysis of investments, life risk insurance, estate planning, risk profiling, asset allocation, research and cash flow analysis. Cost is dependent on the time taken and complexity of the advice.|
|Implementation of Advice||From $550 upwards. Includes application forms for products and administration services, rollover of superannuation balances, insurance policies, in species transfers and securities transactions (this does not include transaction costs of third parties)|
|Record of Advice
|No charge usually. This represents advice given subsequent to a full SOA typically for an adjustment to an investment situation.
From $550 upwards. Single strategy advice is a specific situation where a full SOA is not required.
|Ongoing Advisor Service Fee||Between 0.55% and 0.99%pa with a minimum fee of $1,100 per annum. This is based on your investment valuation, calculated and paid monthly via deduction from your investments. Refer to the schedule of ongoing advisor services for further details.|
Ongoing Service Offering
It is important that advice remains current in order to remain relevant and in your best interests. As part of our service to you, we offer a range of Ongoing Advice service levels.
The recommendations provided to you form the basis of a sound long-term investment strategy. It is inevitable that over time changes will occur, not only in investment markets, legislation, fund performance, economic environment and more importantly your circumstances.
It is these changes and the dynamic nature of the investment environment which create the need for timely and effective ongoing strategic financial planning advice. This will enable you to keep abreast of any changes and promptly tailor the fund’s portfolio accordingly.
As part of this formal review process, we will evaluate the fund’s current investments, portfolio structure, asset allocation and any other issue(s) that may affect your financial planning requirements.
|Ongoing Service Provided||Ongoing Adviser Fee|
||Between 0.55% and 0.99%pa with a minimum fee of $1,100 per annum.
This is based on your portfolio valuation, calculated and paid monthly.
Paid via deduction from your investments.
- All fees exclude product and transaction fees.
- All fees are GST inclusive.
- Hourly consulting rate $220 per hour incl GST.
- Not all fees are necessarily applicable to your circumstances.
- Fees are discussed and negotiated with your adviser prior to any placement of investments/insurance covers and are fully disclosed in the statement of advice.
- SOA, record of advice and single strategy fees are charged prior to completion of the assignment.
- Implementation and ongoing advisor service fees are deducted from your investment either when the application is lodged or monthly ongoing.
- Ongoing advisor service fees are deducted from your investments monthly.
- Initial consultation fee will be invoiced prior to the meeting.
- Where managed funds are used, the manager deducts from the pooled investment funds a management expense ratio (MER), referred to individual product research.
- Authorised to provide Personal Financial Advice with appropriate taxation advice and guidance
- Extensive experience with large and small business, family trusts, partnerships, SMSF’s, deceased estates and business restructuring
- Specialise in self-managed super funds and provide accounting & tax, financial advice and audit services
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investments including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Investment Bonds