SPLITTING ASSETS AND SETTLING A DIVORCE
Divorce can be a testing time and negotiating an equitable financial settlement can cause anxiety for all parties. We can be your trusted partner, helping to facilitate the settlement and ensuring your finances are put on a sound footing. And our financial planning team can help you review your financial priorities and resources to help you plan and structure your future financial life.
Amongst all the emotional upset it is often not the best time to liquidate investments and divide up the assets. The Emotion of Money can come into the picture at any time.
We can support you and your legal representatives with valuing and splitting investments and superannuation assets (often one of a couple’s largest financial assets), financial disclosure, valuing investments, and tax and other considerations.
And after a settlement is reached or in the event of a court order, we can help to implement orders and develop plans to ensure the ongoing financial security of either party.
- Authorised to provide Personal Financial Advice with appropriate taxation advice and guidance
- Extensive experience with large and small business, family trusts, partnerships, SMSF’s, deceased estates and business restructuring
- Specialise in self-managed super funds and provide accounting & tax, financial advice and audit services
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investments including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Investment Bonds