PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
Life Events for Your Family
Buying a home, getting married, having children, becoming grandparents – all pivotal events affecting your financial plans, assets and liabilities. We can work with you to develop your plans as you meet every momentous event.
A critical process in dealing with life events is to set your objectives. It is just like establishing a timetable to reach your destination. If you are about to embark on a long journey it make sense to know:
- what time you are leaving home
- what you will need with you along the way
- what route you are going to take
- what time you expect to arrive
- what you will be doing when you get there
Managing and growing your wealth is exactly the same. You will need to know in advance what wealth means to you, how you intend getting there, how long you expect to take, what you are going to be able to do or want to do with your money when you get it. Attitudes to wealth, savings and investment are discussed further in The Emotion of Money.
We can help you assess how much you need to save to meet your targets and how to Build Your Retirement Fund. We can calculate the impact of overlapping priorities such as paying off a mortgage, funding education costs, helping with a house deposit and saving for your own retirement. Always adjusting the calculations to fit your personal circumstances and creating scenarios to see the potential impact of changes to your plans.
We will create a bespoke report that factors in inflation, tax, and investment returns, together with any events or changes that you can foresee to show you whether your current arrangements need to change, by how much and when. This process will help you work out Your Options At Retirement.
- Authorised to provide Personal Financial Advice with appropriate taxation advice and guidance
- Extensive experience with large and small business, family trusts, partnerships, SMSF’s, deceased estates and business restructuring
- Specialise in self-managed super funds and provide accounting & tax, financial advice and audit services
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investments including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Investment Bonds