BOOKKEEPING AND CLOUD ACCOUNTING
Whether we do the bookkeeping, or you do, we will ensure it is done in the most cost-effective manner possible. We love technology, and for you we offer the opportunity to use a cloud accounting package such as Xero, MYOB or QuickBooks.
We only recommend using a ledger if you have to. Small businesses can often get by with an accountant doing the accounting direct onto their systems. In our case, using our systems we will do the reporting to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for you. We will prepare your financial statements and your tax returns. You might still be using spreadsheets as a business tool and we will use these to summarise of your transactions.
If you really want to use a ledger, you have two options.
Option 1, we can set you up on the new system with start-up training and you can do the basic bookkeeping.
Option 2, give us all your paperwork and we’ll do it. Even if we do it, you will have online access to all your financial data
It’s not compulsory to use an online system though and we are happy to work with any system or help you implement one. Please consider time does cost money.
For any business, including start-ups, online or cloud accounting can provide you with very powerful tools and solutions that can save you not only a great deal of time and money but give you information in real time at your fingertips that is essential if you want a successful business.
We recommend online systems for their flexibility, cost effectiveness, ease of use and up to date information in real time. We believe, and it is a widely held view, that Xero is the best cloud accounting product on the market at present. However we assess each client’s needs on an individual basis and will always advise what’s best for you.
The benefits of cloud accounting include:
- Easy to use
- Access from anywhere
- Unlimited users
- No installed software and maintenance
- Powerful reporting tools
- Automatic bank feeds
- You can invoice customers and submit your expenses on the go via your iphone or android
- Can save on year end accounting fees
- Accounting, Taxation and Personal Financial Advice
- Asset Management, Investment Advice, Personal Risk Insurance
- Self-Managed Superannuation Services
- We provide competent, prompt and professional service
- Traditional areas of accounting, tax advice, bookkeeping, cloud accounting
- Service our clients in a pleasant, friendly and professional environment