|Fee Schedule July 2019
||$440. The purpose of the initial consultation is to gather information, discuss your current financial situation, goals and objectives and provide an explanation of our financial planning process. This fee will be rebated against future fees should you wish to proceed.
|Statement of Advice (SOA)
||From $880. A Statement of Advice will be prepared covering your personal circumstances, analysis of your current situation, description of your proposed situation and what strategies might be employed to achieve the changes. This will include analysis of investments, life risk insurance, estate planning, risk profiling, asset allocation, research and cash flow analysis. Cost is dependent on the time taken and the complexity of the advice.
||An estimate will be provided. Includes compliance, application forms and administration services, rollover of superannuation balances, insurance policies, in species transfers and securities transactions (this does not include transaction costs of third parties)
|Record of Advice
||No charge usually. This represents advice given subsequent to a full SOA typically for an adjustment to an investment situation.
|Ongoing Service Fee
||Negotiated with each client. Can be a flat annual fee or %age of the investment valuation.
Ongoing Service Offering
It is important that advice remains current in order to remain relevant and in your best interests. As part of our service to you, we offer a range of Ongoing Advice service levels.
The recommendations provided to you form the basis of a sound long-term investment strategy. It is inevitable that over time changes will occur, not only in investment markets, legislation, fund performance, economic environment and more importantly your circumstances.
It is these changes and the dynamic nature of the investment environment which create the need for timely and effective ongoing strategic financial planning advice. This will enable you to keep abreast of any changes and promptly tailor the fund’s portfolio accordingly.
As part of this formal review process, we will evaluate the fund’s current investments, portfolio structure, asset allocation and any other issue(s) that may affect your financial planning requirements.
|Ongoing Service Provided
||Ongoing Adviser Fee
- Regular monitoring of and (where appropriate) re-balancing of your investment portfolio.
- Open availability for information and balances from your Adviser.
- Online access to investments where administration service is used.
- Two formal reviews per year held in our office.
- Monthly email with your portfolio valuations.
- Periodic client newsletters.
- Special update letters or offers.
- Invitations to seminars where deemed appropriate.
- Priority access to your financial planner usually within 4 working hours of contact and when the office is open.
- Availability to external technical specialists, if required.
|Between 0.55% and 0.99%pa with a minimum fee of $1,100 per annum.
This is based on your portfolio valuation, calculated and paid monthly.
Paid via deduction from your investments.
- All fees exclude product and transaction fees.
- All fees are GST inclusive.
- Hourly consulting rate $220 per hour incl GST.
- Not all fees are necessarily applicable to your circumstances.
- Fees are discussed and negotiated with your adviser prior to any placement of investments/insurance covers and are fully disclosed in the statement of advice.
- SOA, record of advice and single strategy fees are charged prior to completion of the assignment.
- Implementation and ongoing advisor service fees are deducted from your investment either when the application is lodged or monthly ongoing.
- Ongoing advisor service fees are deducted from your investments monthly.
- Initial consultation fee will be invoiced prior to the meeting.
- Where managed funds are used, the manager deducts from the pooled investment funds a management expense ratio (MER), referred to individual product research.