Our initial conversation is about what you think you need and why. It will involve gathering necessary information about you – your current circumstances, family, business, work, finances, assets and liabilities.
A detailed questionnaire covers all aspects of your financial life.
We identify the issues that relate to you. These are prioritised, then we investigate solutions, develop plan/s and produce a strategy.
We will meet again to make sure that we truly understand your situation.
We discuss your hopes and dreams for life now, in three years and ten years.
At this stage we agree how we will work together so that we can operate as an active partner in helping you to achieve your life goals.
- Authorised to provide Personal Financial Advice with appropriate taxation advice and guidance
- Extensive experience with large and small business, family trusts, partnerships, SMSF’s, deceased estates and business restructuring
- Specialise in self-managed super funds and provide accounting & tax, financial advice and audit services
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investments including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Investment Bonds