THE SIX STEPS PROCESS
Stage 1: Discovery Meeting
We spend considerable time discovering ‘how you want life to be’ and gathering necessary information about you – your current circumstances, family, business, work, finances, assets and liabilities. A detailed questionnaire covers all aspects of your financial life.
- Specifying needs and objectives
- Identifying personal values
- Identifying specific lifestyle goals
We identify the issues that relate to you (for instance, you may need estate planning or tax planning). Issues are prioritised, then we investigate solutions, develop plan/s and produce a strategy.
Click Here to download our Financial Fact Find (PDF).
Stage 2: Engagement Meeting
This is our opportunity to make sure that we truly understand your situation. We discuss your hopes and dreams for life now, in three years and ten years.
At this stage we agree how we will work together so that we can truly operate as an active partner in helping you to achieve your life goals.
Stage 3: Strategy Check-in Meeting
We provide a concise outline of your issues (determined from the discovery phase) and advice covering issues such as asset protection, growth and distribution. Typically this advice will be a combination of our input and recommendations together with advice from other professionals such as your accountant and solicitor.
The advice provides a solid cornerstone of your strategy for the future. You receive detailed cash flow projections to help you make informed ‘trade-offs’ on decisions which affect your ability to achieve your goals.
Peace of mind is all about having the confidence that you are on track to achieving your lifestyle goals and fulfilling ‘how you want life to be’.
Stage 4: Advice Presentation
Following your acceptance of our advice, we arrange for recommendations to be implemented. This involves co-ordinating the services of necessary professionals (as agreed by you). This is where we also commit to an agreed action plan.
Stage 5: Annual Review
Together we review your investment performance and portfolio. We track your progress towards the way you want to live against agreed milestones in your game plan. We identify key risks in your plan and update goals appropriately.
Stage 6: Annual Review Follow-up
We revisit your life plan. We talk about new goals and discuss your portfolio. We discuss our proposed strategy revisions and agree to future action.
- Authorised to provide Personal Financial Advice with appropriate taxation advice and guidance
- Extensive experience with large and small business, family trusts, partnerships, SMSF’s, deceased estates and business restructuring
- Specialise in self-managed super funds and provide accounting & tax, financial advice and audit services
- Asset Management and Investment Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investments including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Investment Bonds